Looking for a quick and easy cleanse to flush out toxins and feel refreshed?
Laghoo (la – goo) might be your answer.
Yoga offers a number of cleansing practices to purify the body and mind – I like Laghoo because it’s easy to learn and almost everyone can benefit from it.
Laghoo is a fantastic practice for getting your digestive system moving, cleaning out stagnant energy, and increasing your digestive and overall health.
If you’re constipated, try practicing Laghoo 3 days in a row until your bowels release. Or, if you’re just looking to cleanse, practice once a week for a month and take note of any differences in your digestion, energy, and vitality.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– An hour first thing in the morning
– 1 liter of boiled water (distilled if possible)
– 1.5 liters of cool water (distilled if possible)
– 5+ teaspoons of good salt
– A mug
– A place to lay down and any blankets or other items you need to squat and sit comfortably
Check out the video below for all the details and the practice.
As a reminder, I’m not a medical professional. Please consult your doctor before trying any practice, especially if you use medications or have health concerns.
How did it go? Did the first time practicing Laghoo work for you?
Latest posts by Alexis (see all)
- Felt Bad For Years? This Is What You’re Missing - April 27, 2017
- What to do when you want to blame others (or money) for your life - April 3, 2017
- Free Masterclass: 3 Steps to Living Your Calling & #BecomingYou - March 31, 2017