On any given day, you bounce from one thought to the next as you make your way through the activities and experiences of the day.
You might crave quiet calm or a moment of peace, but it can feel out of reach. Like something you have to carve out special time for – to meditate or turn inwards.
Sounds great, but who’s got time for that??? you wonder.
The truth is, peace isn’t something you have to go searching for.
It’s an inherent part of who you are – the core of your true nature.
But – I won’t lie – it takes a bit of practice and finesse to learn how to prioritize that aspect of yourself and live from it on a daily basis.
That’s why this work is for who I call the brave souls on the path to inner freedom. It takes a heap of courage to break out of how you normally think & act and discover a new way of being that feels better and is more aligned with your soul.
So, today I’m sharing a video for my free & brave comrades about how to live in and from the space of your authentic peace.
You’ll learn how to:
- Tap into your inner well of peace,
- Be in an authentic relationship with your truth, and
- Live with greater ease and peace throughout your life.
I also share about the upcoming Authentic Peace retreat being held November 30 – December 2nd near Syracuse, New York. You can learn more about the retreat and register HERE.
Watch below to tune into your true nature of peace & explore how to live from it daily:
Want to join us for the Authentic Peace retreat?
Learn more & register HERE.
- What to do when you start slipping on your goals - January 9, 2019
- “But it’s not safe to be me…” 3 approaches to the fear of not being safe - January 7, 2019
- 3 tangible gifts of living your truth - January 5, 2019