For the past four years I’ve felt like I was sliding down a silo, desperately trying to hold onto the sides so I wouldn’t keep falling.
But a few weeks ago, I let go. And you know what happened? I bounced.
I bounced up farther than I could have imagined – to ease, joy, free time, fun, and more money.
Because here’s the thing about failure that I discovered – most of it’s in your mind.
You brace and cling to every inch and dollar, thinking that it has to be a certain way. That YOU know best, even when what you’re doing isn’t working.
You repeat the same mistakes over and over:
– Thinking you can only earn through X, Y channels.
– Believing you can’t & shouldn’t lower your prices because that’s not how it’s done, even though you’re not selling.
– Refusing to feel good because you can’t right now – you’re stressed about money.
This is why you’re stuck. Because you’re mind is stuck replaying patterns that aren’t working for you.
Not because you can’t make it work. Not because you’re not talented, connected, fun-loving, or skilled enough.
But because you’re attached to the how, not to the what.
Let your desire for the outcome be stronger than your desire to be right about the path you take to get there.
Stop trying to control how it happens and trust that you deserve it however and whenever, preferably starting now.
Because it’s not about how clever you are at making it happen; it’s about how open you are to letting it happen in ways you could’ve never imagined.
So claim what you want. Declare it right now.
Then ask yourself – are you worthy of it?
If the answer is yes, then it’s just a matter of belief and time.
It’s about saying enough is enough and you’re ready now. Then taking inspired action, not willfully forced action driven by shoulds and have tos.
But if you don’t think you’re worthy – you’re not sure it’s possible for you to have & be who you want – then start the conversation there.
Because your world responds to you.
You’ll bounce as long as you believe you’re worthy of being caught.
Be free. Be brave. Be YOU!
- What to do when you start slipping on your goals - January 9, 2019
- “But it’s not safe to be me…” 3 approaches to the fear of not being safe - January 7, 2019
- 3 tangible gifts of living your truth - January 5, 2019