If joy is the fastest path to everything you want, let’s get on with feeling good!
I believe your emotions are your navigational road map to the life that you most want to live.
Because they guide you towards what most enhances your spirit.
When you’re happy, you’re on the right path. When you’re feeling anxious, jealous, insecure, angry or sad, you’re off track.
But being off track isn’t always a bad thing. If you can recognize it, then you know exactly which way to go to get back on track (the opposite way).
The problem is when you feel bad and then continue to beat the feeling bad drum because you’ve convinced yourself you want whatever it is that’s making you feel bad.
Whether it’s a stable job, that “perfect” partner, or a Kit-Kat bar – if it makes you feel bad, it’s NOT the right thing for you.
It’s just helping you grow a bit so you can clearly see and get back on the path towards what is right for who you most want to be.
I know that sucks when you don’t want to let go or grow right now. When you’d just rather have everything work out just as it is, thankyouverymuch.
But your emotions know better.
It’s like your emotions made a pact with you – as you jumped off the diving board and called out what you planned to do as you dove into this life, your emotions lined the pool and said “got it!” And they’re only job is to keep you on track, even when your less-than-divinely-inspired human self forgets.
So as we move into the one weekend a year most dedicated to love and devotion, let’s dig into the emotion of love.
- Where does it show up in your life?
- When are you overwhelmed by joy, wonder, and appreciation?
- How do you express love for yourself and for life?
- Can you increase your experience of love today, even just for a moment?
Because more than red roses are beautiful in this world. Starting with your smile.
- What to do when you start slipping on your goals - January 9, 2019
- “But it’s not safe to be me…” 3 approaches to the fear of not being safe - January 7, 2019
- 3 tangible gifts of living your truth - January 5, 2019