As an award-winning strategist, I feel authorized to lay down some wisdom every now and then about how to set and achieve your highest vision in life. Luckily for you, today is one of those days 🙂
I see people hit two main roadblocks when trying to find and living with purpose:
1) You look for your purpose in the wrong thing, i.e. your job.
2) You don’t create enough of a foundation for purpose throughout your whole life, so you don’t feel fulfilled.
In this video, you’ll learn two strategic shifts that will help you both understand why you’ve been struggling to feel on purpose and what you can do to start living your purpose now.
For the best results, pair this with my video on how to be in daily alignment (found here), so you get clear on the exact steps you can do today to move forward with purpose.
You can learn more about the DIY course I mention HERE.
Want to chat privately about your soul’s vision?
Book your free, no-pressure connection call to get clear on your next step to becoming YOU below!
- What to do when you start slipping on your goals - January 9, 2019
- “But it’s not safe to be me…” 3 approaches to the fear of not being safe - January 7, 2019
- 3 tangible gifts of living your truth - January 5, 2019